Rotary Districts of NSW Emergency Services Community Awards (RESCA) are asking the NSW Communities to help us recognise outstanding Community Service performed by paid and volunteer members of NSW Emergency Service Agencies through the Rotary Districts of NSW Emergency Services Community Awards (RESCA)
Rotary is seeking the unsung heroes in your communities that are often the quiet achievers, never asking for recognition but making a significant difference in your community.
Emergency Service Personnel can be nominated by colleague, family and any members of the community. Panels of independent judges will then assess nominees on three (3) key criteria:
- Community service over and above the call of normal duties which best exemplifies Rotary’s motto of Service Above Self (i.e. community involvement when they are not working in their normal roles).
- Personal attributes
- Contribution to their organisation
Nominations are submitted through an online system via the Awards website at: www.RotaryESCawards.org.au
NEW SOUTH WALES AWARDS
The Rotary NSW Emergency Services Community Awards consist of:
The Awards are open to all, Emergency Service Personnel stationed in NSW, serving in either a paid capacity or Volunteer.
- NSW Volunteer Rescue Association
Seven Category Winners – One winner for each of the seven (7) Emergency Service Agencies
Two Major Winners:
- Rotary NSW Emergency Service Officer of the Year Serving in a Volunteer capacity
- Rotary NSW Emergency Service Officer of the Year Serving in a Paid capacity
NSW Dorothy Hennessy OAM Emergency Services Youth Scholarship